Wednesday 4 February 2009


HELLO

This site is part of Reid Kerr's new aim of linking with camera clubs, use it to get more information from a visit or talk given at the club, or a method of asking for assistance or advice.

I am very happy to give you feedback on your pictures or answer any comments or questions you may have.

In time it may be possible to get some interclub or student/club activities going.

Also we are aiming to run a new on line training course. If you are interested and would like to know more then please let me know quickly, we are looking to start this very soon.

kind regards

Robert Tabor

Head of Photography
Reid Kerr College
Paisley
SCOTLAND

2 comments:

  1. hi,was at the talk on30th at pps,i would be very interested in doing a photography course with your dept,an on line course would suit me best due to the nature of my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at your talk at PPS and as a micro enthusiast very much enjoyed it, as did my colleagues ( the Pensioners in the front row),I did not realise the price of Kiwi Fruit !!!
    I would be very interested in a partime daily course if availableat the College
    Bill Patterson
    Membership Secretary PPS

    ReplyDelete